Introduction to cryptography
I teach Introduction to cryptography [NDMI100] in the winter semester of 2020/2021. The lecture will cover the basics of both theoretical and practical cryptography, focusing on protocols currently used in the Internet.
Depending on the audience, the lecture will be taught in Czech or in English. Time and space coordinates will be agreed upon at Úmluva.
If you want to consult anything, please write an e-mail to email@example.com and we will discuss possibilities.
- Web page of the previous run of this lecture
- Web page of the first run of this lecture (in Czech, includes video recordings).
- My notes (in Czech)
- Niels Ferguson, Bruce Schneier: Practical Cryptography. Wiley Publishing, 2003.
- Jonathan Katz, Yehuda Lindell: Introduction to Modern Cryptography, 2nd Edition. CRC Press, 2015.
- Douglas Stinson, Maura Paterson: Cryptography – Theory and Practice. CRC Press, 2018.
- Dan Boneh, Victor Shoup: A Graduate Course in Applied Cryptography.
- Mike Rosulek: The Joy of Cryptography.
- Ross Anderson: Security Engineering, Wiley Publishing, 2008.
- Martin Mareš: Algoritmy okolo teorie čísel (in Czech).
- Ivan Ristić: Bulletproof SSL and TLS, Feisty Duck Publishing, 2017.